Prevention Of Addictions
The consumption of alcoholic beverages is currently one of the main risk factors related to commons health status. Patients with prolonged abstinence and socially reinserted considers formal leaders who contribute to the prevention of addictions. As confirmed by the long experience accumulated in group therapies for alcoholism. Best Drug Rehab Center in Lahore.
For various reasons our consultations provide best services for Best Drug Rehab Center in Lahore.
A bibliographic review carries out with the aim of systematizing the theoretical foundations that support the prevention of alcoholism from school. And developing a strategy to take advantage of the potential of rehabilitated addicts in the prevention of this disease.
Alcohol consumption is currently one of the main risk factors related to the people’s health status. Patients who have refused for a long time and returned to the community believes that formal leadership helps prevent addiction. Best Drug Rehab Center in Lahore.
This approves the author’s long experience in working on alcoholism. A bibliographic review carries out with the aim of systematizing the theoretical background of alcohol prevention from school. And expanding an approach to take benefit of the rehabilitated addicts in this disease stoppage.
Theoretical And Methodological Systematization
This because of the theoretical and methodological systematization of the references assumed in this research. The structural and functional conception of the strategy that contextualizes in the pedagogical careers where future teacher’s trains conceive. Best Drug Rehab Center in Lahore.
Actions Based on Integration
The actions that make up the strategy developed by the author presents based on the integration of the following:
- Labor, research, and
- Extension activities.
In Addition to The Fundamentals
The designed strategy has, in addition to the fundamentals already expressed.
The following components:
- General objective,
- Stages and
- Actions by stages.
The general objective aims at contributing to the training of the teacher as a health promoter for the prevention of alcoholism.
First Stage: Diagnosis and Planning
From the application of research methods, the initial state of the teacher’s training process as a health promoter for the prevention of alcoholism is known. The criteria of directors, professors and teachers in training and graduates of the studied career takes as a starting point. The results obtained support the design and preparation of the actions. Best Drug Rehab Center in Lahore.
Specific Objectives of The Stage:
- Identify the current state of the teacher training process as a health promoter for the prevention of alcoholism, particularizing in directors, career teachers and teachers in initial training.
- Determine which community agents (people or scientific-cultural and/or labor institutions) integrates and support the process aimed at preparing teachers in training to work, from their profession, health promotion for the prevention of alcoholism.
- Design actions that enable teacher training as a health promoter for the prevention of alcoholism.
- Action 1: Elaboration, application, and processing of the diagnosis to managers, professors, and teachers in training.
- Action 2: Exchange with the directors and professors of the career to project the content of the actions directed to the formation of the teacher as a health promoter for the prevention of alcoholism.
- Action 3: Determination of the actors for the execution of the planned actions.
- Action 4: Compilation of material resources (graphic, bibliographic, audiovisual) for the preparation of human resources involved in the strategy.
- Action 5: Design of a program aimed at preparing the teacher as a health promoter for the prevention of alcoholism.
Second Stage: Execution Stage
Initially, at this stage, it is necessary to reflect and debate on the social importance of this topic. Where it is of interest to guarantee the participation of directors, teachers, teachers in training, family members and important actors of the community. That is to undertake a work that makes it possible to exert integrative educational influences on health promotion for the prevention of alcoholism.
Specific Objectives of The Stage:
- Prepare the actors involved for the execution of the different designed actions.
- Develop actions designed to direct the teacher’s training as a health promoter for the prevention of alcoholism.
Action 6: Development of the program aimed at preparing the teacher as a health promoter for the prevention of alcoholism.
Action 7: Preparation of career teachers.
Action 8: Methodological treatment from all curricular areas aimed at contributing to health promotion for the prevention of alcoholism.
Action 9: Development of video debates for the analysis of causes, consequences and behaviors related to alcoholism.
Action 10: Development of activities linked to the prevention of alcoholism with parents and other relatives.
Action 11: Development of a diagnosis about the incidence of alcoholism in the community.
Action 12: Development of student scientific work linked to health promotion for the prevention of alcoholism from the school context.
Action 13: Development of reflection and debate workshops, making use of articles and testimonies of rehabilitated alcoholic patients.
Action 14: Organization of conferences and talks on health promotion for the prevention of alcoholism by experts dedicated to the subject.
The proposed strategy contributes to the professional and human improvement of the teacher in training. The instructional and educational resources that offers from the articulation between training, research, and extension. And the underlying relationships between the educational institution, the family and the community stand out.
For more information visit our website: www.bridgerehablahore.com