I’m developing an iPhone app, but I don’t know where to start?
If you already have an idea for your app and a marketing plan, you can easily jump to the next step. However, those who are still struggling with app ideas need to understand that there is no such thing as a “unique app idea”. According to the Statista report, more than 4 million apps are available in the Google Play Store and Apple App Store. that’s why. It is impossible to think of a whole new concept or app idea. Apps are old apps or new versions of existing apps or are built with variations, permutations, and combinations of different ideas.
Click Here: IOS App Development In UAE
However, certain techniques can quickly come up with great app ideas that get the user’s attention.
Think about great app ideas
The fusion of different ideas, One of the best things you can do to create an exception app idea is to select certain features of different apps and put them together. Combine different elements and build your app accordingly. Also, make sure that the app solves the user’s problem in a specific way, focuses primarily on entertainment, and is a gaming app. Selecting an app type narrows the list significantly. All you need to do is think about the specific app you want to use and what you want to improve with it. Shaping existing concepts into new ideas.
App ideas based on real problems
This is one of the best ways to create an app, as even simple ideas can get great results. Start to recognize the problems you are facing in your daily life. Others may be facing the same problem. And if they find a solution to those problems in the form of an app, they never know that your app might go viral soon. You can find existing apps related to the same scenario, but do not lose hope. Find opportunities to create better versions of apps that are more convenient for your users.
Improve existing apps
You may be using the app and wondering if it can be done. Now it is a creative spark for developing hit app ideas. You can always ask for user feedback to improve your app, but if you do not respond to user requests, you may be declaring your app for late death due to a loss of users. Others will always be able to take advantage of the absence of such authors and create improved versions of such apps with the help of user reviews, queries, and feedback. The next step is to validate your app ideas and succeed in the app store.
Conduct thorough market research:
Once you have a good app idea, it’s time to do market research. All you need to do is find out if you already have an existing app similar to your app idea. Don’t be discouraged if a similar app appears in the App Store that solves the same problem you are trying to solve with your app idea. Instead, be willing to accept. That means your idea is viable and there is a real need for it. You need to find out how well these apps meet your needs. Are these apps updated regularly?
To meet the needs of your audience, you need to answer those questions.
Note the following:
- app name
- Price / monetization scheme
- Feature set
- App publisher
- Ratings and reviews
- Last update
Decide which features to include:
This part is all amazing because you have to live your dreams! You need to decide which app features your app will use. You may need to change, modify, or evolve your vision in the future, but you need to write it down and make sure it’s ready on your plate. You can also add specific features with advice from various stakeholders. You can also embody the idea for your app and advise on how to run it successfully. Instead of focusing on the number of pages in your app, try ironing out how users use your app in a step-by-step process.
For example, if the app is a gaming app, include:
- Login details section
- Log in from social media applications such as Facebook, Insta, Twitter
- Profile picture, a brief description of yourself
- Game complexity and more.
Create a design template for the app screen:
Now you need to start thinking about designing apps that are not only intuitive but easy to use. Create a rough sketch of the app design and sections to place on the main screen.
Focus on the following:
- How many sections are there for each app idea?
- The main navigation of the app that is easy for users to follow. Tap bar or slider, completely up to you! Keep in mind that the best navigation is always intuitive and natural.
- Focus on usability. Easy use of the app for the intended purpose of the user. Improving the user experience is everything. Take a few hours to read the usability fundamentals and move forward.
- Also, be sure to include a welcome tutorial or quick navigation that shows what tabs do what.
- Research and find the best design tools for application development. Most people use tools such as Sketch, Figma, frames, and Invision Studio.
Start developing the graphic design for the app:
Now that you have a thought-driven idea and wireframe of what to think about, you can start developing the graphic design for your app. Verify that the design is built as follows:
- Can be used to sell partners and potential investors in presentations
- Represents the appearance of the final product
- Developers can use graphics as project assets.
Developing graphics for iPhone apps with the help of proven experts/experts in-app UI design is the best you can do. For reference, here are some options:
- Hire a team of experts, hire freelancers, or set up a built-in team that can design and create iPhone apps the way you want. But hiring a team of experts is the best option!
- Make sure you have considered a designer using the relevant mobile app experience.
- Try using a pre-built design template. Some sites sell designs that can be easily purchased and customized
Test your app and submit to App Store:
Now that you are ready to launch your iPhone app in the App Store, you need to get the same app certification.
All you need to do is:
- Make sure your app is eligible, review the app multiple times for it, and fix any pending.
- Enter app metadata, including title, description, keywords, etc. and a list of appropriate apps will be created. You may also be asked to set a screenshot and preview the app video.
- You can also upload apps from Xcode to App Store Connect.
- Visit the App Store to submit and review the app. Also, add some reviewer notes and send them to the App Certification Team.
- Finally, the most frustrating thing is waiting for your app to be certified and published on the App Store.
Click Here: Digital Marketing Services In UAE